Saturday, April 4, 2009

April Goal Setting

It seems that lately I can't accomplish much without setting public goals. I suppose that has to do with some turmoil emotionally within my head, but life goes on. Here's a brief update before I get to the goals:

I finally got a firm no on the job that I originally thought I would surely get after my on-site interview, which is probably a blessing in disguise; now I can quit stressing about it and move on. Also I signed up for twitter today to try to discover why people like it and what its really all about. You call follow me, @vtgorilla, if interested. Now...moving onto April Goals.

Vegetarian
finish basic set of articles by April 18
basic article directory submission by April 30
basic link building by April 30
*Official "grand opening" delayed until May 1

Power Inverter
basic article directory submission by April 11
basic link building by April 30
*this will provide good analysis for the Clones I'm planning

Tyrod Taylor
some basic link building by April 30
*nothing like the off season to boost SERP ranking

PI Clones
more thinking and scheming
define target subjects and umbrella subject

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brad... what would it take for you to junk your job search and do what you're doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually something I've been toying with over the last couple weeks. I've always wanted to start a business, but have always also had the ability to talk myself out of it. Now that I'm graduating and the "real world" is looming just in front of me I'm giving it more serious thought.

    My biggest concern is making financial ends meet. There probably wouldn't be too much issue if I explained to my parents my goals and asked to live at home until I could support myself. However, I already owe my dad a couple thousand dollars and have some hefty student loan payments that will be rolling in six months after graduation.

    I've been scraping together revenue/profit analysis for various ideas, but I would need cash flow in the short term until I start seeing returns. And unfortunately that would mean at least getting a part time job.

    ReplyDelete